Thursday, January 24, 2013

Yum baits

I got some of these Yum brand baits.
I got some Yum Houdini Shad for Spring and Summer around brush and other structure. I will rig these either Texas rig weightless or wacky.

I got some crawdads too. These aren't like the craws used as trailers. These are more like tubes with a hollow middle. They float if a weight isn't used. I rigged these up Texas rigged backward with an Arkie brand 1/8 oz weighted hook. I did a test on them and when dropped into water, they stand up in a defensive position just like a craw defending against a big bass.

These have to be fished very slow and deadsticked for a few seconds. This will ensure a bite and if not, a twitch will work.

Go and get the Yum baits today and start a bass catching frenzy!









No comments:

Post a Comment