Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Toad Produts Lures










Bass Jigs
New barrel head bass jigs from Toad Products are revolutionizing bass fishing. The barrel head isn't like other standard jigs where they look like a piece of lead with a skirt and hook. They actually have eyes that look like a real meal for the bass. Also, with the barrel head, they do not get caught up in all the muck and can be used in thick cover because they wont snag like others.

Get tired of using different head jigs for different applications? Have to tie on a grass jig for thick cover, then switch to a regular lead head for standard use. Not with these! Tie on one and your done.

They come in a vast array of colors for different clarity of water.

Testimonial from the website:

"Tim,
Please accept my congratulations on your new Barrel Head Jig. In all my 34 years in the Fishing Tackle Industry (and more years than that fishing) I have seen a lot of new lures introduced. Your Barrel Head jig is one of the most impressive new lures I have used. I have fished the Barrel Head jig in Missouri, Arkansas, Minnesota and Ontario and it delivers, as advertised, incredible performance when fishing rocks. In fact I have NOT LOST ONE Barrel Head bass jig in the rocks yet!!! The only jigs missing from the two packs I received are the ones I have given away to fishing friends. My friends agree the jig goes thru rocks where other jigs get hung up. Congratulations on developing this great new jig.
PS. I also used your Barrel Head with soft swim baits in Ontario and caught some very nice Walleye on them also.
David Gray
President Carbon X Fishing Rods"

Barrel Head Jigs - 3/4 oz

"Bass Jigs from Toad Products ™ Lands More Fish"

"Guaranteed you will hook a bass in the roof of the mouth with our jig, everytime!"

CLICK ON THE BLACK/BLUE BARREL HEAD JIG ABOVE TO VISIT THE WEBSITE FOR YOUR REVOLUTIONARY JIG TODAY!

 









No comments:

Post a Comment