Sunday, December 2, 2012

Winter Hibernation

Hello all that have been following my blog. I have gone into some Winter hibernation with my fishing here lately. I have not been able to fish successfully with the cold water temps and freezing cold elements. I do plan to take my jig out to Lake Lanier since the water is now a heck of alot colder and clearer.

I have a black/blue bass jig I plan to use along with a pork trailer to see how that goes. Hopefully, all will be successful and I will finally be able to catch that trophy largemouth, smallmouth, or spot!

Everyone wish me luck and I will post again soon. Thanks and remember to bundle up this Winter for your fishing trips.

If you do not plan to fish this Winter season, clean your rods and reels and be sure to re-spool your line if it hasn't been done yet to get ready for the spawn coming up soon.

Fish big!

No comments:

Post a Comment