Monday, March 18, 2013

Shakey bass

This bass I caught this morning was a fighter!

I believe what happened was I hooked a bedding bass with my shakey head worm.

I have had great experience with shakey head rigs in the past so i couldn't say if that was the case or not.

My set up was a white Zoom trick worm on a black 1/4 oz Spot Remover shakey head. I used a Berkley Lightning Rod IM6 graphite with a fast action tip. Shimano Sienna 2500 FD reel with 100% Berkley Vanish flourocarbon line.

Conditions were: rising water levels from incoming rains, green to yellow tint water, clarity was about 2 feet at most, rocky and sandy flats, wind was about 9 mph from the East where it was open but about 4-5 where I was, cloudy skies with slight drizzle, forecast called for severe storms later in the day.

Check out the pics and sorry about it taking me a while to get back on here. Hopefully I'll get to post more soon and do some reviews and tips. Thanks again!









No comments:

Post a Comment