Thursday, August 16, 2012

Creme reusable rig

The creme reusable rig is basically a weed less Texas rig with a spin blade attached to the front to attract bass and other predator fish.

When I got it out of the package I noticed it was sort of cheap made but it is a plastic worm. It is purple with a pink curly tail with 2 weed less hooks protruding from the top.

I fish this rig by tying a good palomar knot or clinch knot to the leader, cast it out and retrieve slow and fast to attract fish. Haven't had any luck with this rig and have heard they don't last very long. I will know when a fish bites it.

Creme is a well respected lure company but fishing is all about location and the fishes mood.

Tell me what you think about this rig if you have used it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment