Sunday, August 5, 2012

New Homemade Lures for Big Fishing

I found these new lures to use for big fishing at the lake and other areas where big fish are located. They are called ZazzyPop lures from www.owljones.com  just click the link on the right hand side that says "A zazzypop blog."

These lures have great coloring to attract some of the biggest fish you have seen. They come in orange, black, red, chartreuse, and other mad colors to attract those fish in dark and stained or even clear water.




Great little poppers to attract some really big fish. I will update when I get some to use as to how the big fish react to my luring but don't take my word for it. Search ZazzyPop to see all the testimonials from people who have already used and caught some really big fish with these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment